자유게시판

Rewatching Seojin's House Part 1

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ululUp
댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-25 10:11

본문

Seojin's House is finally released!

This time, "Seojin's House" will open a Korean B-class gourmet restaurant in Bacalar, Mexico for one week.

The members are CEO Lee Seojin, Director Jung Yumi, Chef and Manager Park Seojun, and Woosik and V are interns.

The dishes are "kimbap," "ramen," "hoteok," "tteokbokki," etc. After that, the menu will gradually change.

"In the first episode, the first meeting between Lee Seojin, who has been promoted to CEO, and intern V was depicted."

At the first meeting, PD Na explained to CEO Seojin that the intern (V) was unable to attend the pre-conference due to the "concert that all Koreans know" (Busan concert).

He received an offer for this program around the time of the Busan concert. He probably said hello by cell phone because he couldn't attend the first meeting while driving to Seoul around October 16th. After that, at the second meeting on the fourth day, V met CEO Lee Seojin for the first time.

Was Woo-shik unable to join them from the beginning because he was busy with filming or something?

V said, "I took cooking lessons this time. I also took Spanish lessons."

Just like the members of Bantan, they spare no effort in their preparations.

Woo-shik is his rival

On the first day, he wore a white polo shirt and beige shorts.

The staff uniforms change every day, so you can tell what day it is by looking at the uniform.

The restaurant business is a battle of physical strength.

Even Seok-jun looked so tired that he sighed...

V is still young and should be used to BTS's hard schedule, but it still looks pretty tough, so it must be a job that drains a lot of physical strength.

No wonder he had an IV drip for two days after returning to Korea.

I was surprised at how they made tteokbokki.

They start by making the stock...and after they make it well by adding various aromatic vegetables and other dashi stock ingredients, they add the tteokbokki sauce and simmer for another 30 minutes....It's a dish that can't be made at home because it takes so much time and effort to make.

1) Effective music

The person in charge of the music for this show, including BTS's music, is quite a master. They have great taste. They really choose effective music.

2) Interesting subtitles

They call V "anxious dimples" and "talking about sad things happily" when he talks about how no one comes to the store.

3) Korean words with the same meaning as Japanese

I didn't notice it when I was following the English subtitles, but I was surprised to see many words that are almost the same pronunciation and meaning in Korean and Japanese.

"Arrival" ⇒ 도착 ドチャク

"Preparation" ⇒ ジュンピ

Woo-sik joins in from EP.2.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.