자유게시판

Profile of Indonesia's Weightlifting Team for the 2024 Paris Olympics:…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Karol
댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 24-09-12 11:38

본문

073885400_1706013941-fajar-rian-13.JPGthe Paris 2024 Olympics on Vidio

Don't skip this historic occasion! View the Paris 2024 Olympics live broadcast and full Paris 2024 Olympics program on Vidio. Be a participant in the passion of the world's athletes' struggle. Download the Vidio app now

ication to get ready for the first round.
"They were waiting for me, the others had already headed inside, I ran from the warm-up area, carrying my ID card, chasing them. I entered the room, changed clothes, put on my competition outfit again, put on spikes, and heade

sively through the Vidio OTT service.
The world's largest athletic event has formally begun, and Indonesian sportspeople are ready to make proud the nation's name on the world's largest athletic platform. This initial day is a crucial time for

mal result in this elimination round!
Women's doubles duo Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti and men's doubles pair Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto will be Indonesia's key players in shuttlecock sport. Apriyani/Fadia will challenge the tough Japanese pair, Mayu Matsumoto/Wakana Nagahara, while Fajar/Rian will battle against Mark Lamsfuss/Marvin Seidel from Germany. Both games will happen afte

use as motivation," Lalu Zohri explained.
"In my view, I'm confident that if there was a bit longer break to rest, my time could have been 10.0 seconds or 10.1 seconds. In my opinion, I believe I was on fire. I don't rue anything, basically this serves as motivation for me, hopefully in future competitions I

o compete at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
The Indonesian team is strengthened by two men's singles players, Jonatan Christie and Anthony Sinisuka Ginting (Badminton). Additionally, there is women's singles competitor Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, one men's doubles team Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto, women's doubles pair Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti, and mixed doubles

Jonatan Christie and Anthony Sinisuka Ginting will be the delegates of the Red and White in the men's singles category. Jonatan is placed in Group L along with Lakshya Sen from India, Kevin Cordon fr

l held in Paris is not yet exhausted.
Yes, Gregoria Mariska has become the sole badminton player from Indonesia yet competing in this sports festival, while other Indonesian representatives in men's singles, male doubles, female doubles, and

pedri_3e25926.jpgoria triumphed 21-4, 8-21, and 23-21.
Gregoria Mariska effortlessly secured the first game. She only conceded Kim Ga Eun four points in the first game, exhibiting promise that Indonesia still retained a formidable representat

030442700_1720710475-20240711AA_Doa_Bersama_Tim_Bulutangkis-14.JPGacing sixth with a time of 10.26 seconds.
"Actually, I was already warmed up, different from the start. The only problem was that the time between the qualification and the first round was too short," said Lalu Zohri, who had less than 30 minutes from t

e 2024 Olympics badminton tournament.
However, the comfortable victory in the first game appeared to evaporate in the second game. It was Kim Ga Eun's turn to claim an comfortable win in the second game. Gregori

guinea-u23_e0ddfc7.jpgrom Susy Susanti and Alan Budikusuma.
Indonesia's gold medal collection is also comprehensive from all categories. Women's singles by Susy Susanti (1992), men's singles by Alan Budikusuma (1992) and Taufik Hidayat (2004), mixed doubles by Tontowi Ahmad/Liliyana Natsir (2016), men's doubles by Ricky Subagdja/Rexy Mainaky (1996), Candra Wijaya/Tony Gunawan (

The initial opportunity, although very small, lies in the archery discipline. Diananda Choirunisa will compete in the 1/8 elimination stage of the women's individual recurve against India's c

silver medals and two bronze medals.
The 2024 Paris Olympics might serve as Eko Yuli Irawan's final Olympics. The athlete hailing from in Metro City, Lampung will certainly be highly motivated to end

bles have previously been eliminated.
Most recently, Indonesia's men's doubles pair, Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto, were also ousted in the quarterfinals of the 2024 Olympics men's doubles taking place on Thursday (1/8/2024) evening WIB. Fajar/Rian were defeated 22-24 and 20-22

England Open winners didn't deny it.
"There's definitely a burden, but Rian and I choose to enjoy it and transform this burden into inspiration for us because there's no time and chance that can come twice. Moreover, in 2020 we

inese pair, Liang Weikeng/Wang Chang.
In the meantime, Indonesia's two men's singles players, Jonatan Christie and Anthony Ginting, as well as Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti in the women's doubles category, and Rinov Rivaldy/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari, have previo

the second game with a loss of 8-21.
Competing in the crucial game, Gregoria Mariska declined to surrender. The contest was extremely fierce until the last points of the contest. Even a deuce was unavoidable af

In case you cherished this information along with you would want to be given details concerning football player discussions kindly check out the web page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.