자유게시판

Paris 2024 Olympics: Jonatan Christie's Remorse My Apologies, To This …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Davida Pinto
댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 24-09-12 11:16

본문

Relations of PP PBSI Bambang Roedyanto. As the third seed, Jojo, Jonatan's familiar name, did not receive an advantage compared to Danish player Anders Antonsen who is seeded fourth. Jonatan, who will participate in Group L, must play three times in the group stage

logized to the Indonesian citizens.

timnas-indonesia-u-2_77c0dba.jpg"Firstly, I wish to offer my heartfelt regrets to all Indonesians. I'm equally sorry for underperforming today. But I'm deeply grateful for your encouragement for me and my fellow athletes," said Jojo

hile pregnant a few hours after her exit.
"What you see as two players on the podium was actually three players! It was me, my opponent, and my small baby who will soon arrive in this world!" she w

Olympics in the sport of gymnastics.
"This is an significant moment, as Rifda is the first Indonesian to head to the Olympics in gymnastics. Regarding confidence, I'm highly confident about Rifda. While previously when she was injured it was probably painful, but as we near the Olympics, the

Defense

Bagas Kaffa: 6.5
This right-back had limited numerous opportunities to play in the U-23 Asian Cup. This ensured his condition remained fit for the playoff round. Bagas demonstrated high fighting spirit on the field. However, he struggled several times when engaging in physical

o be able to go this far," she continued.
The Paris Olympics represents Hafez's third participation, following her involvement in Rio de Janeiro 2016 and Tokyo 2020. Although she had never progressed past the Round of 32 in previous Olympics,

ything is possible at the Olympics.

"I watched it directly, indeed his opponent was very tough. But that's competition, there are victories and defeats. This is the Olympics, there are many unexpected outcomes. Our priority now is to cheer for Ginting and Grego

ixed Doubles category are as follows.
Zheng Siwei/Huang Yaqiong, Kim Won Ho/Jeong Na Eun, and Thom Gicquel/Dephine Delrue are formidable doubles pairs in Group A. They are the rivals that Rinov and Pita

o compete at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
The Indonesian team is strengthened by two men's singles players, Jonatan Christie and Anthony Sinisuka Ginting (Badminton). Additionally, there is women's singles player Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, one men's doubles pair Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto, women's doubles Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti, and mixed d

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Indonesian gymnast, Rifda Irfanaluthfi, is scheduled to participate in a training center in Heereveen, the Netherlands, in preparation for the 2024 Olympics. She acknowledges feeling increasingly self-assured as the major compet

sionally.
Rafael Struick: 6.5
This nationalized striker played below his top form. Not surprisingly, Struick got limited ball service. Consequently, he had to come back to get the ball in midfield. In the second half, Struick briefly played wide as a wide forward. B

Paris approaches in the coming month.
Rifda will depart for the Netherlands on Saturday (15/6/2024) morning together with her coach, Eva Novalia, while still to heal her knee injury. After the trip to Holland, both will go directly

ow ready for the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"When finding out about the injury, Rifda cried and said that this was the end of everything. But I said to her this isn't the end, we will strive together. Thank God

representative who will participate.
Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto admit there is a particular burden because they will be appearing for the first time at the 2024 Olympics. However, they don't

o perform with more self-assurance.

"Of course, I'm very disappointed. But this is competition. And at this moment, I still don't know what I should do. I performed my best. A few mistakes at the end of the first game p

t delivering the best for Indonesia."
"We all have faith that with Rifda and Kak Ita, the Head of PB Persani, they will enhance this Paris Olympics. Not just for the Paris Olympics, but for future Olympics, and the gene

Bola.net, Paris - Jojo's dreams of advancing further in the Paris 2024 Olympics have been shattered. The Indonesian men's singles player was eliminated and failed to advance to the round of 16 after falling to Indian player Lakshya Sen, 18-21, 12-21 in the Group L qualifying match played at the Port

On the other hand, the President of the Indonesian Olympic Committee (NOC Indonesia), Raja Sapta Oktohari, shared his trust in Rifda. Additionally, the 24-year-old gymnast is the first Indonesian athlete to participa

acks.
Marselino Ferdinan: 6.5
The condition of this Indonesian attacking midfielder appeared below par. Before the match, he was reported to be having muscle issues. As a result, Marselino operated more in the middle. He didn't frequently make bursts in the wing sector as usual. Nevertheless,

082281600_1655377011-20220616BL_Jonatan_vs_Zhao_16_Besar_Indonesia_Open_2022-04.jpgIf you cherished this posting and you would like to get much more details regarding North American soccer signings kindly visit our webpage.jorji-2_ecd4464.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.