자유게시판

The 13 Greatest Moments from the 2016 Rio Olympics

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Rolland Lin
댓글 0건 조회 9회 작성일 24-09-12 11:09

본문

062957700_1627967867-20210803-Nurul-Akmal-3.jpg2024 Olympics on Vidio.

If you have any queries with regards to where and the way to make use of basketball program growth, it is possible to call us on our own site. Sportspeople from around the world will soon gather at the Olympic Village, which will accommodate 14,000 residents during the Paris 2024 Olympics. This site, spanning an area the size of 70 soccer fields, provides a vast dining hall with multiple foo

faela Silva Wins First Gold for Brazil The first gold medal for the host country is always a key moment and highly anticipated. But the victory of judoka Rafaela Silva, who was born in the Cidade de Deus (City of God) favela in Rio, which is famous for

035450000_1669116293-000_32Q39UE.jpglham Rio Fahmi and Jeam Kelly Sroyer.
At a glance, many people thought Nathan Tjoe-A-On would return to being a midfielder. But what transpired was that Komang was positioned as Ivar Jenner's partner with Marse

Committee Receives Condemnation

Before the fight, the International Olympic Committee faced backlash for permitting Khelif and Lin Yu-ting from Chinese Taipei to compete in the women's category at the 2024 Olympics. Lin will confront Uzbekistan boxer Sitora Turdibekova in a feathe

head held high," Carini remarked.

"After the second hit, with years of practice, I felt severe pain in my nose. I said enough, because I didn't want to. I was unable to finish the fight after the

lay steadily and achieve a victory.

In addition to badminton, Indonesia also has a competitor in the discipline of rowing. La Memo will take part in the Men's single sculls semifinal at 14:30 WIB. You can give direct encouragement

050292900_1722682757-20240803-Gregoria_Mriska_Tunjung-AFP_5.jpgA Proposal Amidst the Olympics Chinese diver He Zi received an unexpected surprise while competing at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics. She was proposed to by her boyfriend, Qin Kai, who is also a Chinese diver, after receiving the

lite level.
"From what I notice, the four athletes who made it are rather consistent mentally and have previously dominated international podiums. So they're not easily startled. I think they are prepared to become world champions at the Olympic

Icho and the History of Women's Judo Japanese wrestler Kaori Icho became the only woman to win individual gold medals in four consecutive Olympics, in any sport. She achieved this historic moment by winning the gol

he Paris 2024 Olympics live stream.

One of the most eagerly expected disciplines is badminton. Various Indonesian duos will fight fiercely to glorify the nation. Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto and Rinov Rivaldy/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari will conf

ris Saint-Germain (PSG), on August 9.
For those who wish to catch every exciting moment, be sure to review the full schedule of telecasts for the Paris 2024 Olympic soccer. The following is the complete lineup and URL to watch live

ch capital.
"Minimum two gold medals. Pray that we can get two," she stated when encountered at the launch event of the Indonesian Team's jersey for the 2024 Paris Olympics at The Dharmawangsa Jakarta, on

the Paris 2024 Olympics on Vidio

Don't forget this historic occasion! View the Paris 2024 Olympics live broadcast and full Paris 2024 Olympics timetable on Vidio. Join in the enthusiasm of global athletes' struggles. Install the Vidio app now

l Clinches the Most Coveted Gold Medal The Brazilian football team has won various prestigious titles, including five World Cup championships. However, their trophy collection was not complete as they ha

pics: The Colorful Opening Ceremony On August 5, 2016, a historic moment was created when the Olympics were held in South America for the first time. The opening ceremony was full of color and joy. Traditional Brazilian music was presented with social messages and

llected 28 medals, 23 of which are gold. Of the five gold medals he won at the Rio Olympics, the most important one for Phelps was in the 200-meter butterfly event. This was the perfect revenge for his defea

Not Daring to Take Risks?

A stalemate situation occurred until the middle of the second half. The manager familiarly known as STY then brought in Fajar Fathurrahman and Komang Teguh to

Bola.net, Jakarta Program of matches for Indonesian athletes and teams taking part in the Paris 2024 Olympics this day, Monday (29/7/2024). The complete lineup of games will be aired l

solely through the Vidio OTT service.
Make sure to catch the amazing displays of rising U-23 players who will be going head-to-head with top-tier senior players. Get your go-to snacks and drinks, because the live broadcast line

Entering extra time, the physical condition of Indonesian squad members started to look unstable. It was evident that decision-making started to falter frequently a

komang-teguh-timnas-_e1d2e07.jpgt climbing.
The president of the Indonesian Rock Climbing Federation (FPTI), Yenny Wahid, is very optimistic for her athletes at the 2024 Paris Olympics. Yenny anticipates that a pair of gold medals might be obtained from

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.