자유게시판

Comprehensive Lineup of Gold Medal Winners in the 2024 Paris Olympics

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Seth
댓글 0건 조회 17회 작성일 24-09-12 09:39

본문

basketball game of the 2024 Olympics.
The match taking place at Pierre Mauroy Stadium began with the singing of each nation's anthem. However, the organizers made a major error as the song played for South Sudan wasn't their ant

ll advance to the championship match.
"This is confirmation that we can do it. I expect this courage continues to grow in the upcoming stages as the rivals will be tougher. This acts as encouragement for our next goal, qualifying for the Olympics. Let's hop

first showing in Olympic basketball.
This moment took place during South Sudan's opening game against Puerto Rico on Sunday (28/7/2024). Before the commencement of the game, the event planners sounded the anthem of Sudan, not South Sudan

001221800_1535429119-_Q6W8419.jpgcompete for medals on Sunday night WIB. Meanwhile, from the rowing sport, La Memo will perform again. He will compete in the repechage phase 2 which will be broadcast on Sunday afternoon. Then in the judo sport, Maryam Maharani will compete

y in their respective event or sport.
It's not an easy task, since all the athletes currently in Paris are of the elite level. Moreover, they are now not only bearing their own identities, but also embody

players showed a positive attitude."
"We intended to continue and thankfully Guinea U-23's second penalty wasn't converted, but unfortunately we also weren't able to level the score against Guinea U-23. That's what we were reflecting

Other Contentious Decisions
In the 28th minute, Francois Letexier ruled that the Indonesia U-23 national team captain, Witan Sulaeman, had fouled Algassime Bah in his own penalty area, despite the fact that

South Sudan athlete Majok Deng expressed he was baffled by the organizers' mistake of incorrectly playing his country's national anthem titled "South Sudan Oyee!". In his opinion, such a fatal error should not occ

079005800_1708174844-WhatsApp_Image_2024-02-17_at_6.44.52_PM.jpegMoreover, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung also received a boost of motivation from fans who couldn't watch in person. Yes, some Indonesian fans were forced to support from outside the venu

barcelona-vs-psg_76e1b17.jpgs Story
Indonesian U-23 squad goalkeeper, Ernando Ari Sutaryadi, narrated that Witan Sulaeman and his fellow players momentarily intended to refuse to play due to th

Bola.com, Paris - Indonesia's female singles athlete, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, has progressed to the round of 16 in the Paris 2024 Olympics. She believes, the cheers increased the motivation

ed," stated Gregoria Mariska Tunjung.
"I play singles, I don't have a partner, I have a coach supporting me too, but I can't talk, therefore the cheering definitely makes me more enthusiastic and sense that I have support. Because they keep shouting whether I win

participated by athletes from Indonesia. Four Indonesian representatives will compete in the Olympic 2024 badminton event today. The Indonesian women's doubles, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramdhani, will face the Chine

Bola.com, Jakarta - The Indonesia U-23 national team nearly walked out during the Olympic Games Paris 2024 play-off stage. This occurred because the team nicknamed Young Garuda wa

al winners at the Olympic Games 2024:
AUSTRALIA: Grace Brown (Cycling), Ariarne Titmus (Swimming), Mollie O"Callaghan (Swimming Relay), Shayna Jack (Swimming Relay), Emma McKeon (Relay Swimming), Meg Harris (Swimming Relay), Jessica Fox

ent occurred outside the penalty box.
This decision led to the Indonesia U-23 squad letting in a goal from Ilaix Moriba's penalty kick, which turned out to be Guinea U-23's match-winner and ultimately led to Garuda

(Aquatics), Thomas Ceccon (Swimming)
JAPAN: Natsumi Tsunoda (Judo), Koki Kano (Swordsmanship), Hifumi Abe (Judo), Coco Yoshizawa (Skating), Daiki Hashimoto, Kazuma Kaya, Shinnosuke Oka, Takaaki Sugino, Wataru Taniga

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - All sportsperson taking part in the 2024 Olympics has only one aim: to win a gold medal. Understandably, anyone who succeeds to acquire this extraordinary award, will be immortalized across history as the great

ill finds it difficult to control it.
"To be frank, in terms of my performance, I'm at ease, but mentally and tension-wise, I'm still adjusting. I'm still adapting. The other day I played once and then had two days off, which affected me. It's like I was warming up yesterday, but after two days off, I lost the atmosphere of th

n this major multi-sport competition.
The duo prevailed in the mixed team 10-meter air rifle marksmanship event. They succeeded to overcome the Korean team, Keum Ji-hyeon and Park Ha-jun, as well as the favorites fro

daniel-alves_b8dc451.jpgride and standing of their countries.
At the beginning of the 2024 Olympics, the happiest people were the duo from China, Lihao Sheng and Yuting Huang. They emerged as the first winners of a gol

If you cherished this article so you would like to receive more info concerning cardiovascular health studies nicely visit our site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.