자유게시판

Olympics 2024: Diananda Choirunisa Discloses the Key to Progressing in…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Bennie
댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 24-09-12 07:51

본문

022524500_1713718160-WhatsApp_Image_2024-04-21_at_23.23.33.jpegher best at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"Because in my first Olympics, the nervousness couldn't be managed, but fortunately under Mr. Arsyad Rasyid's management (Chairman of PP Perpani), we participated in many tournaments and often encountered them (the opponents), so it

Previous Olympic Experience

The Garuda Muda team will take on either the Uzbekistan U-23 National Team or the Saudi Arabia U-23 National Team in the U-23 Asian Cup semifinals at Abdullah bin Khalifa Stadium, Doha, ear

the Indian pair on Friday (2/8/2024).
"We were a bit delayed yesterday, so we did not get a chance to train on this stage. But Ms. Anis has already competed in the team and individual events. This is my first time competing on this new stage, fortunately I had the opportunity, so I feel mo

2023 Asian Games in Hangzhou, China.
In the meantime, Rifda Irfanaluthfi progressed to the 2024 Olympics in Paris after competing in the 2023 Artistic Gymnastic Championship in Antwerp, Belgium, on October 2, 2023. This marks Rifda's first participation in the Olympics, where she p

So, If you beloved this write-up and you would like to receive much more information pertaining to scholarly data providers kindly go to the web-page. what are the motives Julian Alvarez desires to leave the Etihad Stadium? Things are no longer the same for the Argentine player. He is rumored to be encountering an ambiguous future at City, and he intends to trans

Bola.com, Jakarta - Good news comes from the archery discipline. Indonesian athlete, Diananda Choirunisa competed impressively and secured a ticket in the 1/8 elimination stage for the women's individual r

by Jeong Sang-bin in the 84th minute.
From the 70th minute, South Korea U-23 was forced to continue with ten men. This was because Lee Young-jun was shown a red card by referee Shaun Evans for fouling Indonesi

no and Desak Made Rita.

Video news: Indonesian men's doubles pair, Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto managed to defeat the Taiwanese pair, Lee Jhe-Huei/Yang Po-Hsuan and advanced to

was made the captain for this game.

Saidou Sow is an experienced defender, having even amassed 22 appearances with the senior Guinea national team. The 21-year-old defender is noted to have a stint in France's Ligue 1 with Strasb

ico Madrid is also keeping an eye on him.
Yet, if any club desires to sign Alvarez, they must shell out a considerable fee. City demands ??60 million for their athlete, plus an additional ??17 million. That will likely put off some potential buyers, although they would be getting on

matic penalty shootout.

A news video features the Indonesia's U-23 squad coach, Shin Tae-yong, during a media briefing in Doha on Wednesday (24/4/2024), stating that he already had the

st Java once again secured a victory.
Competing against the United States competitor, Catalina Gnoriega, Anis in fact started at a disadvantage. The warm weather with temperatures soaring to 34 degrees Celsius did

inea squad, in France on May 9, 2024.
The Indonesia's U-23 squad has recently secured their position in the semifinals of the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup after overcoming the South Korean U-23 National T

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - The triumph of Indonesian weightlifting athlete, Eko Yuli Irawan, in obtaining the second place in the male 61 kg snatch division at the 2024 IWF World Cup on Tuesday (2/4/2024), ensures him as the eighth athlete from Indonesia

to the manager in the 74th minute.

At this juncture, there was momentary tension because Shin Tae-yong refused to exit the pitch after receiving a red card. Referee Francois waited for Shin Tae-y

guaranteeing a 6-5 win over Gnoriega.
"But fortunately, thanks to the encouragement from people, the Indonesian public, I performed very enjoyably. I did not think about anything, the key is if I could score a 10, I would certainly win. Fortunately, I managed to

mpetition at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
In the 1/32 elimination stage, Anis, as Diananda Choirunisa is affectionately known, successfully overcame the Dutch competitor, Laura van der Winkel 7-1 at the Invalides Arena on Tuesday (30/7/2024). Moving on to the 1/16 knockout round, the 27-year-old archery athlet

dinary, comfortable," Anis clarified.
"With many fans, it's exciting and increases confidence. Tokyo was very quiet. Being supported by fans, fortunately, feels great. In East Java, we're known as bonek, we have to cheer l

th a 2-2 draw throughout 120 minutes.
The Indonesian U-23 National Team's two goals were netted by Rafael Struick in the 15th and 45+3rd minutes. Meanwhile, South Korea U-23's two goals were scored through an unfortunate own goal by Komang Teguh in the 45th minute an

006691700_1720144597-Snapinsta.app_449482438_18338849776189970_7850264061171314734_n_1080.jpgarticipate in the 2024 Olympic Games.
Before Eko Yuli, two Indonesian archery competitors had previously secured their positions in the 2024 Olympics, specifically Arif Dwi Pangestu and Diananda Choirunisa. Moreover, there is also Rifda Irfanaluth011979700_1715857517-1_3L4A7106.JPG

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.